Most of the photos in the blogs are stored on Picasa, to see them properly:
*Double click - on the frame in the blog (a new window should open).
*Select the 'Full Screen' or 'Slide Show'- from the top left tab. This will enable a slide show view.
*Use 'F11' on your keyboard - To toggle to a complete full screen.
*Close the window when you have finished.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 8: We carry Passengers

We have had a couple of rest days now that we are back in our trailer, since we watched Chuck and Carla disappear into the West in their beautiful Prevost Marathon coach. It has been nice to tkae that time. We have made a couple of raids on their garden and have turned their tomatoes, peppers and zucchini into a batch of frozen ratatouille. We have emptied two local Walmarts and also given the Chevy an oil change. On Thusday evening I went for a run and decided that the shoes I had were too small, so went to a local sports shop and bought some expensive Nike flex3 running shoes (it will not change my life).

When I collected our rig on Wednesday I noticed a spider web on the drivers wing mirror, to my surprise it was not blown away when I drove back to the trailer, so it has been happily living there for a couple of days, since it was a big hairy red spider and looked ferocious I looked it up and found that it was an orb spider (means it spins a traditional circular web) called a Cat Spider, as the abdomen (big lump at the back) looks like a cats face from certain angles, though my imagination is not that good. However, it's free ride days are now over as I have placed it to the side of Chuck's workshop. By the way, ferocious it may look, but it is not poisonous.



No comments:

Post a Comment